My client is looking for a qualified Solicitor - Degree and LPC with experience of managing a Housing caseload
Working within a busy Housing Department advising and assisting clients with legal issues in relation to all aspects of Housing Law.
- Representation of clients in court where necessary
- Advising and attending to clients in all areas of "Housing Law"
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from clients, experts, professional bodies and members, colleagues in order to progress the cases efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that all fund options are fully researched and utilising the most effective funding method
- Preparation and drafting of documentation
- Management of a caseload including full risk assessment on all matters relating
- Provision of legal services to clients whilst still maintaining standards associated with - Law Society and SRA rules, Lexel quality, practice management standards, Legal Aid Franchises requirements
- Management and control of work in progress and ensure that is it documented and converted to paid costs
- Time management and insuring targets are met for both non chargeable and chargeable hours
- Ensuring that disbursements and debtors within the case load are managed to ensure reduction of financial exposure of the company
- Client Care & Complaints procedures must be compliant to minimise the risk of negligence and be able to comply with the Law Society Rulings
- Reporting to the Managing Partner with any potential errors/negligence matters to reduce risk
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely manner to maximise profitability and to assist in the development of staff
- Proactively seek leads/opportunities to cross refer work throughout the company and to promote cross referrals urgently
- Promote the company and the brand at all times
- Undertake your duties in accordance with the organisations Equality and Diversity policies
If you are interested in this or are looking for your next move within the Legal Sector then please apply with your CV.
Due to the expected ad response we are anticipating for this position - if you haven't heard from one of our qualified consultants within 3 working days then please accept that your application is unsuccessful